online income tax payment
Income tax dept allows you to make Income tax &
Corporation Tax payments through online. Internet payment is easy and safe method. Now a days companies/firms etc pay Income Tax & Corporation tax for every year through cheques. Cheques payment is long and late process and required man power. If you use Income Tax & Corporation tax payment through online, you can save lot of time and complete the payment with out fail.
ADVANTAGES OF E-PAYMENT
- No need to fill forms and cheques.
- Cheques, cash deposit is not required. so you can reduce your long process transactions and save your valuable time. [Eg: Cheque preparation, Chque signing]
- Went to bank and waiting for acknowledgment
- Cheques payment takes more time than online payment. so there may be chances to penalty for late payments. So you can reduce penalty and Interests for online payment.
- You can complete payment with in 5-10 mins.
- You can make payment at any time (24X7). the NSDL website allows you to make payment at any time. But some banks fixed cutoff time. so check your company/firm.. bank's website for this information.
- You can also make payment from other persons net-banking account.
HOW TO PAY ONLINE E-PAYMENT
(CHALLAN 280 - Payment of Income Tax & Corporation Tax)
|How to Pay Income Tax or Corporation Tax Payment Through Online_1/4|
Click/Visit the following link.
Click on "CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280"
Fill the mandatory* fields.
|How to Pay Income Tax or Corporation Tax Payment Through Online_2/4|
Select (0020) Corporation Tax (Companies)
(0021) Income Tax (Other Than Companies)
Select 0020, If you pay income tax for Pvt, Ltd companies..
Select 0021, If you pay income tax for firm, partnership firm, proprietorship firm..
B) :Enter your company/firm.. 10 digit PAN number.
C) :Select Assessment year
Eg: If you pay Income Tax for FY 2015-16, select this filed as A.Y: 2016-17/ etc....
D) :Enter you company/firm.. city, Postal Code and select state.
E: Select (300) Self Assessment Tax
|How to Pay Income Tax or Corporation Tax Payment Through Online_3/4|
F) : Select Mode of Payment
- If you pay through Net-Banking, Select Net-Banking and select Bank Name
- If you pay through Debit Card, Select Debit Card and Bank Name (Note: As of now SBI only accepted Debit Card Payments)
G) :Enter verification code
H) :Click on Proceed button
|How to Pay Income Tax or Corporation Tax Payment Through Online_4/4|
I) :Verify Your PAN Number, A.Y, Address.. then Click on Submit To the Bank
Enter Net-banking UN & PW/ SBI Debit card details and follow next steps as per banks requirements.
After complete the e-payment, save receipt. It is useful when income tax return filing