about gst waybill. gst waybill registration process video
As per Central Goods and Service Tax (CGST) Rules 2017 E Way bill (EWB) regulations is in Chapter XVI,
Its come into effect from 01.02.2018 for inter-State movement of goods.
The e-way Bill is required where movement of goods valued at Rs. 50,000/- (except list given in Rule 138(14) It is applicable) or above is involved.
> Single e-way Bill for hassle-free movement of goods throughout the Country.
> No need for separate transit pass in each State for movement of goods.
> Shift from departmental-policing Model to self-declaration Model for movement of goods.
- Taxpayers/transporters need not visit any tax officers/check posts for generation of e-way Bill/ movement of goods across States.
- No waiting time at check posts and faster movement of goods thereby optimum use of vehicles/ resources, since there are no check posts in GST regime.
- User-friendly e-way Bill system.
- Easy and quick generation of e-way Bill.
- Checks and balances for smooth tax administration and process simplification for easier Verification of e-way Bill by Tax Officers.
- It is expected that due to Eway bill, government revenue is will increase by 20%.
FEATURES OF THE E-WAY BILL PORTAL
- User can create masters of his Customers, Suppliers & Products for easy generation of e-way Bill.
- User can monitor e-way Bills generated on his account/behalf.
- Multiple modes for e-way Bill generation for ease of use.
- User can create sub-users and Roles on portal for generation of e-way Bill.
- Alerts will be sent to users via mail and SMS on registered mail id/ mobile number.
- Vehicle number can be entered either by the supplier/recipient of goods who generates EWB or the transporter.
- Consolidated e-way Bill can be generated for vehicle carrying multiple consignments.
- QR code will be printed on each e-way Bill for ease of seeing details.
2) Recipient of the consignment can accept or reject E-Way Bill, if it does not belongs to him within 72 hours of generation
MODES OF GENERATION OF E-WAY BILL
- Web-Online using browser on laptop or desktop or phone etc.Android based Mobile App on mobile phones.
- Via SMS through registered Mobile Number.
- Via Application Program Interface i.e. integration of IT system of user with e-way Bill system for generation of e-way Bill.
- Tool-based bulk generation of e-way Bills.
GST WAYBILL REGISTRATION PROCESS