manual delivery note number in tally
how to set Delivery Note Number in tally erp 9 manual
You can customize your delivery note number using the options available in the Voucher Type Alteration screen
In this tutorial, we will explain how to enter manual delivery numbers in tally. follow the below important points before change to the Manual option.
- Maybe there is a chance to enter duplicate delivery note numbers when generating Delivery note in tally. Please check regularly.
- Keep the Delivery Note sequence number with the Delivery Note date.
- Use just simple format for Delivery Note Numbering Eg: DC001/20-21 or DC1001/21 or DC001/2021 etc. (Do not Enter large invoice No: DC0003/GST/VPT/2020-21 OR SKPVT/DC0008/2020-21 etc...)
- Do not issue duplicate delivery note numbers.
- If you want to issue the same Delivery Note numbers, just add A or -1 or /1, etc., in the Delivery Note numbers (Eg: DC001A/20-21, etc). Please do not issue the same Delivery Note numbers.
Let's start the configuration.
> In the Gateway of Tally click on Inventory Info.
> click on Voucher Types
> click on Alter
> Enter voucher type i.e Delivery Note
> Now you can view Voucher Type Alteration.
> In this window change: Method of voucher numbering to Manual
> Do not change any other options.
> Press CTRL+A to save the change.
questions and answers for a manual Delivery Note number in tally
1) can we change Delivery Note numbers in the existing Delivery Note in tally
A) Yes, you can change.
STEP 1: Open required Delivery Note.
STEP 2: In the top left, enter the invoice number then save the invoice.
How to Change Font Size in Tally GST Invoice.