Andhrapradesh CST E- Waybills Generated Rules Effective From 15th of August 2015.
SUB: Certain commodities not figured in the CST registrations – Online CST e-way bills not generated- Certain representations received from business associations- Time allowed to add the commodities by the dealers–Registering authorities requested to add commodities as and when request received-Certain instructions issued –Reg.
All the Deputy Commissioners(CT) are here by directed to issue necessary instructions to the dealers regarding e-way bills and e- c-forms and ensure that the following instructions are followed by them.
- It has been decided that CST e- Way bills will be allowed to be generated by the dealers only if the commodity is registered by the dealer.
- Also to generate way bills for sensitive commodities the dealer should have registered these commodities in the registration.
- Also use of manual way bills for sensitive commodities is prohibited unless the sensitive commodity is registered by the dealer.
- A dealer can register 3 sensitive commodities.
- This provision will be effective from 15th of August.
- Hence all the dealers are requested to complete the registration of commodities by 14th of August, 2015 failing which they will not be able to generate CST e- Way Bills and also VAT e- Way Bills.