'NSDL Depository Operations' TRAINING PROGRAM FROM 22-06-2015 TO 25-06-2015.
All Participants are hereby informed that four day training program on ‘NSDL Depository Operations’ is scheduled for Participants at Mumbai from June 22 (Monday) to June 25 (Thursday), 2015.
(I) Features of the Training Program
Training program will focus in-depth on day-to-day operations with respect to the following aspects:
- KYC requirements for opening various depository accounts including recent developments.
- Various operations modules of NSDL depository system viz., demat/remat, settlement, pledge, mutual funds, transmission etc and processing of instructions in respect of these modules.
- Various system modules of NSDL depository system viz., eDPM and Local DPM System such as features, reports, back office interface, GISMO etc.
- Compliance and inspection requirements of NSDL.
- Various e-Services facilitates of NSDL viz., IDeAS, SPEED-e etc.
The aforesaid topics will be presented by experienced faculty members of NSDL.
(II)Target audience who can attend the training Programme
- Following officials of the Participants who are interested to enhance / update their knowledge on operational and systems aspects of NSDL Depository Operations:
- Compliance Officer / Alternate Compliance Officer etc
- Existing officials
- New officials
- Officials from service centres
(III)Other details of the training Program
- The training program will be for four days and the duration will be from 9.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Digitally signed ‘Participation Certificate’ will be issued to officials of Participants attending the training program
- The training program will be non-residential program.
- Training fee will be Rs. 4000 (plus service tax as per applicable rates) per person. The fee amount will be included in the monthly bill for June 2015 and need not be paid separately.
- Breakfast, lunch & high tea would be served during the program.
- Training related material will be provided at the training venue.
- The last date of registration for this training program will be June 17, 2015.
- Participants can register the names of their representatives who would be attending the training program by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in the format given below.
Name of Training Program
Name of the Participant
Name of the official
Email ID of the official
Mobile No (Only 10 digit number to be provided) of the official
NSDL Depository Operations
- Details of the venue for the training program will be communicated at the official’s email address.
For more information / clarification on the aforesaid training program, following NSDL officials may be contacted:
Ms. Bhuvaneshwari Parasuraman
Ph:(022) 2499 4343
Mr. Tushar Tambe
Ph:(022) 2499 4291
Mr. Siddharth Ghosh
Ph:(022) 2499 4760
Mr. Vipin Warke
Ph:(022) 2499 4239
Mr. Ritwik Mohanty
Ph:(022) 2499 4231
Mr. Harsh Kotak
Ph:(022) 2499 4487
Mr. Narayan Venkat
Ph:(022) 2499 4479
For and on behalf of
National Securities Depository Limited
Senior Vice President