Saturday, March 23, 2013

AP Commercial Tax - How to Change Password

Click on CDSC (Indent for Forms)
Enter your TIN Number and  your E-Return password.
Note: Don't enter your CDSC Password.

Note: Password should contain Minimum of 8 Characters with at least one numerical and one alphabet.
If you need any help, please contact us.


Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 accounting tally taxation tutorials All Right Reserved
Subscribe by Email Get Free Updates
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community