Monday, December 5, 2011

How Can we see Cancellation CST Waybills / VAT Waybills / C-Form / H-Form/ F-Form Status in AP Commercial Taxes Dept Website ( )

> Go to Reports Tab
> Click on "Status of Cancellation Request"


Now you can see all Cancellation Forms Reports. If Status Column (Column No.4) shows as Approved, you can apply new forms again. If this column shows as Request, your request is till not approved. (Contact your CTO office for Approve your Cancellation Request)  



Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 accounting tally taxation tutorials All Right Reserved
Subscribe by Email Get Free Updates
Don't Forget To Join US Our Community